ANALISIS DISPLAY RITEL TERHADAP NILAI KONSUMEN BERDAMPAK KEPADA KEPUASAN KONSUMEN PADA MEBEUL RUMAH QTA RAMBAY SUKABUMI

Liandani, Riska (2019) ANALISIS DISPLAY RITEL TERHADAP NILAI KONSUMEN BERDAMPAK KEPADA KEPUASAN KONSUMEN PADA MEBEUL RUMAH QTA RAMBAY SUKABUMI. Skripsi thesis, Universitas Muhammadiyah Sukabumi.

[img] Text
COVER.pdf

Download (115kB)
[img] Text
LEMBAR PENGESAHAN PEMBIMBING.pdf

Download (196kB)
[img] Text
LEMBAR PERNYATAAN BEBAS PLAGIAT.pdf

Download (77kB)
[img] Text
BAB I.pdf

Download (344kB)
[img] Text
BAB II.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (317kB) | Request a copy
[img] Text
BAB III.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (559kB) | Request a copy
[img] Text
BAB IV.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (945kB) | Request a copy
[img] Text
BAB V.pdf

Download (88kB)

Abstract

Customer Satisfaction is the expectation of the customer towards the product. At Meubel Rumah Qta Rambay Sukabumi, customer satisfaction was in average category. The reserach was aimed at determining the influence of retail display and customer value towards customer satisfaction. The technique of analyzing data applied was Path Analysis by means of SPSS 24 software; partial and simultaneous tests were applied for testing the hypothesis; linear regression hypothesis test was also used with mediation variable. Based on the research, the result of multiple correlation coefficient of customer satisfaction through the correlation between retail display (X1), customer value (X2), towards customer satisfaction is amounted to 0.096 which is located in low relation. The total influence of retail display and customer value towards customer satisfaction is amounted to 0.096 or namely 9.6%, while the remaining 0.094 or namely 90.4% is influenced by other factors unexplained. The result of T test (partial) shows that retail display influences positively and significantly towards customer satisfaction, while customer value does not. Thus, the result of F test (simultaneous) shows the ratio of sig. 0.000 < 0.5 which means that retail display and customer value simultaneously give significant influence toward customer satisfaction. The mediation ratio amounted is Zcount 1.14685553 < Ztable 1.65 having signification amounted to < 0.05. Such result indicates that the role of mediation is not significant. Therefore, customer value is not significant in mediating the relation between retail display with customer satisfaction.

Item Type: Thesis (Skripsi)
Uncontrolled Keywords: Display, Customer Value, Customer Satisfaction
Subjects: H Social Sciences > HB Economic Theory
Divisions: Fakultas Ilmu Administrasi dan Humaniora > Administrasi Bisnis
Depositing User: Perpus ID UMMI
Date Deposited: 04 Mar 2020 07:58
Last Modified: 04 Mar 2020 07:58
URI: http://eprints.ummi.ac.id/id/eprint/1274

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item