PENGARUH INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY SET DAN PROFITABILITAS TERHADAP KEBIJAKAN DIVIDEND (Studi Keuangan Pada Perusahaan Asuransi yang Terdaftar di Bursa Efek Indonesia)

Astri HIdayat, Winda (2019) PENGARUH INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY SET DAN PROFITABILITAS TERHADAP KEBIJAKAN DIVIDEND (Studi Keuangan Pada Perusahaan Asuransi yang Terdaftar di Bursa Efek Indonesia). Skripsi thesis, Universitas Muhammadiyah Sukabumi.

[img] Text
COVER.pdf

Download (203kB)
[img] Text
LEMBAR PENGESAHAN PEMBIMBING.pdf

Download (346kB)
[img] Text
LEMBAR PERNYATAAN BEBAS PLAGIAT.pdf

Download (291kB)
[img] Text
BAB I.pdf

Download (631kB)
[img] Text
BAB II.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (298kB) | Request a copy
[img] Text
BAB III.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (177kB) | Request a copy
[img] Text
BAB IV.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (826kB) | Request a copy
[img] Text
BAB V.pdf

Download (76kB)

Abstract

The research was aimed at determining the influence of Investment Opportunity Set (MVE/BE) and Profitability (ROA) partially and simultaneously toward dividend policy at insurance companies registered in Indonesia Stock Exchange from 2013 to 2017. Samples were taken by means of purposive sampling technique. Based on the result of data analysis, it can be concluded that invesment opportunity set gives negative influence amounted to -0.041 and not significance amounted to 0.471 so that the first hypothesis is rejected. Thus, profitability gives positive influence and significant toward dividend policy owning T count amounted to 4,717 and significance amounted to 0.000 so that second hypothesis is accepted. The result of multiple linear regression is that investment opportunity set shows and profitability toward dividend policy influence dividend policy. Such matter is triggered by F count value which is amounted to 11,607 and significance rate amounted to 0.000. The coefficient value (Adjusted R2) is amounted to 0.4 62 shows that the influence of Investment Opportunity Set and Profitability (ROA) toward Dividend Policy is aggregated to 46.2% and the remaining 53.8% is explained by other variables not studied in the research.

Item Type: Thesis (Skripsi)
Uncontrolled Keywords: Investment Opportunity Set, Profitability, Dividend Policy
Subjects: H Social Sciences > H Social Sciences (General)
H Social Sciences > HB Economic Theory
Divisions: Fakultas Ilmu Administrasi dan Humaniora > Administrasi Bisnis
Depositing User: Perpus ID UMMI
Date Deposited: 16 Jan 2020 02:32
Last Modified: 16 Jan 2020 02:32
URI: http://eprints.ummi.ac.id/id/eprint/1201

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item