KEKUATAN KEPERCAYAAN TERHADAP MINAT BELI PENGUNJUNG WEBSITE PADA DROPSIPAN.CO.ID

Aldiana, Feny (2019) KEKUATAN KEPERCAYAAN TERHADAP MINAT BELI PENGUNJUNG WEBSITE PADA DROPSIPAN.CO.ID. Skripsi thesis, Universitas Muhammadiyah Sukabumi.

[img] Text
COVER.pdf

Download (25kB)
[img] Text
LEMBAR PENGESAHAN PEMBIMBING.pdf

Download (210kB)
[img] Text
LEMBAR PERNYATAAN BEBAS PLAGIAT.pdf

Download (310kB)
[img] Text
BAB I.pdf

Download (531kB)
[img] Text
BAB II.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (493kB) | Request a copy
[img] Text
BAB III.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (562kB) | Request a copy
[img] Text
BAB IV.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (999kB) | Request a copy
[img] Text
BAB V.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (283kB) | Request a copy
[img] Text
BAB VI.pdf

Download (2MB)

Abstract

The purpose of this study is to measure the effect of trust (variable X) on buying interest (variable Y) on website visitors through two dimensions of Trusting Belief and Trusting Intention. This research was conducted on the website Dropshipan.co.id which is a company engaged in marketing or market place. This study used a sample of 144 respondents using saturated samples. Data collection is used using a Likeart scale questionnaire that has been tested and has met the requirements of validity and reliability. The analysis technique used in this study is path analysis. Based on the results of the study, it was found that the direct effect of X1 on Y was 17.2%, while the indirect effect of X1 was 14.9%. The direct effect through X2 on Y is 19.8% indirect effect through X2 of 14.8%. Then obtained a total influence of 66.7% while the remaining 33.3% is influenced by other variables. The calculation results of the Hypothesis Test F count> F table is 1.227 <2.28 so H1 is accepted and Ho is rejected. That is, there is a positive and significant influence between Trust in buying interest and a partial Hypothesis Test, namely X1 against Y 4,012> t table 2.61115, X2 with Y 9.807> t table 2.61115 so it can be concluded that partially X1 and X2 have a positive and significant effect against buying interest.

Item Type: Thesis (Skripsi)
Uncontrolled Keywords: Trust, interest in buying
Subjects: H Social Sciences > HB Economic Theory
H Social Sciences > HC Economic History and Conditions
T Technology > T Technology (General)
Divisions: Fakultas Ilmu Administrasi dan Humaniora > Administrasi Bisnis
Depositing User: Perpus ID UMMI
Date Deposited: 10 Jan 2020 03:35
Last Modified: 10 Jan 2020 03:35
URI: http://eprints.ummi.ac.id/id/eprint/1197

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item