HUBUNGAN KEKUATAN OTOT LENGAN DAN KOORDINASI MATA TANGAN TERHADAP KEMAMPUAN PASSING BAWAH PERMAINAN BOLAVOLI SISWI EKSTRAKURIKULER MTS NEGERI 1 SUKABUMI TAHUN 2018/2019

Abdurrahman, Muhamad (2019) HUBUNGAN KEKUATAN OTOT LENGAN DAN KOORDINASI MATA TANGAN TERHADAP KEMAMPUAN PASSING BAWAH PERMAINAN BOLAVOLI SISWI EKSTRAKURIKULER MTS NEGERI 1 SUKABUMI TAHUN 2018/2019. Skripsi thesis, Universitas Muhammadiyah Sukabumi.

[img] Text
COVER.pdf

Download (17kB)
[img] Text
LEMBAR PENGESAHAN PEMBIMBING.pdf

Download (158kB)
[img] Text
LEMBAR PERNYATAAN BEBAS PLAGIAT.pdf

Download (143kB)
[img] Text
BAB I.pdf

Download (164kB)
[img] Text
BAB II.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (264kB) | Request a copy
[img] Text
BAB III.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (362kB) | Request a copy
[img] Text
BAB IV.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (179kB) | Request a copy
[img] Text
BAB V.pdf

Download (86kB)

Abstract

This study aims to determine the relationship between arm muscle strength and hand eye coordination on the lower passing ability of the extracurricular volleyball game of MTs Negeri 1 Sukabumi by the background, the importance of arm muscle strength and hand eye coordination in volleyball games. This study uses a quantitative method with test and measurement techniques, the sample of this research is 18 volleyball extracurricular students of MTs Negeri 1 Sukabumi, with sampling techniques using saturated samples, the instruments used in this study include: (1). Arm muscle strength test (2). hand eye coordination test (3). Test of lower passing ability. The data analysis technique uses quantitative techniques with multiple correlation statistical analysis, which is to find the magnitude of the relationship and the magnitude of the contribution of two independent variables (X) or more simultaneously (together) with the dependent variable (Y), using multiple correlation formulas, testing significance with calculations. The results of the study show that (1). There is a significant relationship between arm muscle strength (X1) on lower passing ability (Y). (2). There is a significant relationship between hand eye coordination (X2) on lower passing ability (Y). (3). There is a significant relationship between arm muscle strength (X1) and hand eye coordination (X2) on lower passing ability (Y). Based on the results of calculations using multiple correlation techniques, the results of Fcount are greater than Ftable, that is Fcount (149,153)> Ftable (4.49) with a significant level of 0.05, H0 is rejected, meaning there is a significant relationship between arm muscle strength and hand eye coordination. towards the lower passing ability of the volleyball game of extracurricular students of MTs Negeri 1 Sukabumi. Based on the results of the X1, X2 correlation to Y obtained Fcount greater than Ftable, that is Fcount (149,153)> Ftable (4.49) with a significance level of 0.05. By obtaining the RX1X2Y calculation results of 0.892 with a category classified as strong and high. And simultaneous construction of R2 x 100% = 0.8922 x 100% = 79.56% and the remaining 20.44%. This means that mastery of arm muscle strength and hand eye coordination contribute to lower passing ability in volleyball games by 79.56% and the remaining 20.44% by other variables.

Item Type: Thesis (Skripsi)
Uncontrolled Keywords: arm muscle strength, hand eye coordination, lower passing ability
Subjects: L Education > L Education (General)
L Education > LB Theory and practice of education > LB1603 Secondary Education. High schools
Divisions: Fakultas Keguruan dan Ilmu Pendidikan > Jasmani Kesehatan dan Rekreasi
Depositing User: Perpus ID UMMI
Date Deposited: 04 Oct 2019 01:55
Last Modified: 04 Oct 2019 01:55
URI: http://eprints.ummi.ac.id/id/eprint/993

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item