HUBUNGAN KELENTUKAN PERGELANGAN TANGAN TERHADAP SERVIS PENDEK DALAM PERMAINAN BULUTANGKIS DI EKSTRAKURIKULER MTS YASPIM GEGERBITUNG KABUPATEN SUKABUMI

Faishal, Irfan (2019) HUBUNGAN KELENTUKAN PERGELANGAN TANGAN TERHADAP SERVIS PENDEK DALAM PERMAINAN BULUTANGKIS DI EKSTRAKURIKULER MTS YASPIM GEGERBITUNG KABUPATEN SUKABUMI. Skripsi thesis, Universitas Muhammadiyah Sukabumi.

[img] Text
COVER.pdf

Download (289kB)
[img] Text
LEMBAR PENGESAHAN PEMBIMBING.pdf

Download (217kB)
[img] Text
LEMBAR PERNYATAAN BEBAS PLAGIAT.pdf

Download (248kB)
[img] Text
BAB I.pdf

Download (197kB)
[img] Text
BAB II.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (617kB) | Request a copy
[img] Text
BAB III.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (624kB) | Request a copy
[img] Text
BAB IV.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (102kB) | Request a copy
[img] Text
BAB V.pdf

Download (90kB)

Abstract

This study discusses the relationship of wrish flexibility to short service in badminton games in extracurricular MTs Yaspim Gegerbitung Sukabumi District. Aiming to know the relationship of wrish flexibility to short service in badminton games in extracurrucular MTs Yaspim Gegerbitung Sukabumi District. This research is a quantitative research using survey method and data collection using test. The subjects of this study are students extracurricular badminton in MTs Yaspim Gegerbitung Sukabumi District amounting to 14 people, in this study researchers used the technique of saturated samples due to less than 30 research samples. This research instrument uses flexibility test which has a validity level of 0.97 and a reliability of 0.51 and a short service test. The data of the research were analyzed by first calculating mean, standard deviation, PPM correlation (Pearson Product Moment). Based on the results of data analysis of this study showed that there is a relationship between arm strength with servis on bolavoli on ekstrakurikuler badminton in MTs Yaspim Gegerbitung Sukabumi District. This is evidenced by the views of calculations t arithmetic 3.496 and t table 1.761 with a significance level of 5%. As well as arm muscle strength contributes to the upper badminton short service on the extracurricular badminton in MTs Yaspim Gegerbitung Sukabumi District with 43.53% in strong category and the remaining 56.47% is determined by other variables.

Item Type: Thesis (Skripsi)
Uncontrolled Keywords: Flexibility, Short Service, badminton, Extracurriculart.
Subjects: L Education > L Education (General)
Divisions: Fakultas Keguruan dan Ilmu Pendidikan > Jasmani Kesehatan dan Rekreasi
Depositing User: Perpus ID UMMI
Date Deposited: 02 Oct 2019 09:07
Last Modified: 02 Oct 2019 09:07
URI: http://eprints.ummi.ac.id/id/eprint/990

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item