HUBUNGAN ANTARA KEKUATAN OTOT LENGAN DAN KEKUATAN OTOT PERUT TERHADAP KETERAMPILAN SERVIS ATAS DI EKSTRAKURIKULER BOLAVOLI SISWA SMP PGRI CIKEMBAR KABUPATEN SUKABUMI TAHUN 2017/2018

Rahmattullah, Rahmattullah (2018) HUBUNGAN ANTARA KEKUATAN OTOT LENGAN DAN KEKUATAN OTOT PERUT TERHADAP KETERAMPILAN SERVIS ATAS DI EKSTRAKURIKULER BOLAVOLI SISWA SMP PGRI CIKEMBAR KABUPATEN SUKABUMI TAHUN 2017/2018. In: Seminar Nasional PENJAS UMMI 2018, 28 Juli 2018, Sukabumi.

[img] Image
COVER PROSIDING SEMNAS PENJAS UMMI (1).png

Download (551kB)
[img] Text
DAFTAR ISI.pdf

Download (262kB)
[img] Text
Hal. 199-203 (Rahmatullah).pdf

Download (184kB)

Abstract

This study aims to determine the relationship between arm muscle strength and abdominal muscle strength to top service skills in extracurricular volleyball SMP PGRI Cikembar Sukabumi district in the background by the importance of the role of muscle strength of the arms and abdominal muscle strength in the game bolavoli. This research usesmethod survey with test and measurement technique. The population in this study is a member of extracurricular volleyball SMP PGRI Cikembar Sukabumi District, amounting to 30 people. The sample of this research is all members of extracurricular volleyball SMP PGRI Cikembar Sukabumi District amounting to 30 people, with sampling technique using total sampling. Instruments used in this study include: (1). The arm muscle strength test (2). Abdominal muscle strength test (3). Test top service skill. The technique of data analysis using multiple correlation statistical data collection techniques is to find the relation and contribution of two independent variables (X) or more simultaneously (together) with the dependent variable (Y) using multiple correlation formula, tested significant with Farithmetic. result of research indicate that (1). There is a significant relationship between arm muscle strength (X1) and upper service skill (Y). (2). There is a significant relationship between abdominal muscle strength (X2) and upper service skill (Y). (3). There is a significant relationship between arm muscle strength (X1) and abdominal muscle strength (X2) on top service skill (Y). Based on the results of calculations using multiple correlation techniques obtained Fcount (6.2)> Ftable (2.57) with a significant level of 0.05 then H0 rejected, meaning there is a relationship between arm muscle strength and abdominal muscle strength to top in the volleyball game at SMP PGRI Cikembar Sukabumi District. Based on the result of correlation X1, X2 is Y obtained Farithmetic (6,2)> Ftable (2,57) with significant level 0,05. By getting the result of calculation Rx1x2y equal to 0,558 with category pertained enough strong and construction simultaneously R2 x 100% = 0,5582 x 100% = 31% and rest 69%. This means that mastery of arm muscle strength and abdominal muscle strength contributes to top service skill in game volleyball 31% and the rest 69% by other variable.

Item Type: Conference or Workshop Item (Paper)
Uncontrolled Keywords: Strength of arm muscle, Abdominal muscle strength, Top service skill.
Subjects: L Education > L Education (General)
L Education > LC Special aspects of education
Divisions: Fakultas Keguruan dan Ilmu Pendidikan > Jasmani Kesehatan dan Rekreasi
Depositing User: Perpus ID UMMI
Date Deposited: 01 Oct 2018 03:40
Last Modified: 01 Oct 2018 03:40
URI: http://eprints.ummi.ac.id/id/eprint/460

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item