HUBUNGAN KEKUATAN OTOT LENGAN DAN KOORDINASI MATA TANGAN TERHADAP KETEPATAN SHOOTING DALAM OLAHRAGA PÉTANQUE DI KLUB KOTA SUKABUMI TAHUN 2018

Agustini, Dede Khoirunnisa and Nugraheni, Wening and Maulana, Firman (2018) HUBUNGAN KEKUATAN OTOT LENGAN DAN KOORDINASI MATA TANGAN TERHADAP KETEPATAN SHOOTING DALAM OLAHRAGA PÉTANQUE DI KLUB KOTA SUKABUMI TAHUN 2018. In: Seminar Nasional PENJAS UMMI 2018, 28 Juli 2018, Sukabumi.

[img] Image
COVER PROSIDING SEMNAS PENJAS UMMI (1).png

Download (551kB)
[img] Text
DAFTAR ISI.pdf

Download (262kB)
[img] Text
Hal. 163-167 (Dede Khoirunnisa).pdf

Download (252kB)

Abstract

this research aims to know the relationship of muscle strength of the arm, the hand eye coordination against the precision shooting in the sport of pétanque. These studies use quantitative methods with test and measurement techniques are processed with statistical correlation. The number of samples in this study is 21 athletes pétanque Club Sukabumi taken with purposive sampling teachnique. Based on the results of the correlation of X1, X2, against Y be obtained Fcount (0.409) < Ftable (3.55) with 0.05 significance level. By getting the calculation result Rx1x2y of 0.787 by category belongs to low. Andconstruction simultaneously r12 = 0.4092 = 0.167 X 100 = 16.72% and the rest was 83.28%. this means that mastery of muscle strength and hand-eye coordinationof arms contributes to thr accuracy of the shooting in purposive sampling of 16.72% and the rest was 83.28% influenced by other variables.

Item Type: Conference or Workshop Item (Paper)
Uncontrolled Keywords: Arm Muscle Strength, Eye Coordination Hand, Precision Shooting In Pétanque Sport
Subjects: L Education > L Education (General)
L Education > LB Theory and practice of education
L Education > LC Special aspects of education
Divisions: Fakultas Keguruan dan Ilmu Pendidikan > Jasmani Kesehatan dan Rekreasi
Depositing User: Perpus ID UMMI
Date Deposited: 28 Sep 2018 07:29
Last Modified: 28 Sep 2018 07:29
URI: http://eprints.ummi.ac.id/id/eprint/453

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item