HUBUNGAN KEKUATAN OTOT LENGAN DAN KOORDINASI MATA TANGAN TERHADAP KETERAMPILAN PASSING CHEST PASS DI EKSTRAKURIKULER BOLABASKET SISWA SMP HAYATAN HAYYIBAH TAHUN 2017/2018

Aziz, Abdul (2018) HUBUNGAN KEKUATAN OTOT LENGAN DAN KOORDINASI MATA TANGAN TERHADAP KETERAMPILAN PASSING CHEST PASS DI EKSTRAKURIKULER BOLABASKET SISWA SMP HAYATAN HAYYIBAH TAHUN 2017/2018. In: Seminar Nasional PENJAS UMMI 2018, 28 Juli 2018, Sukabumi.

[img] Image
COVER PROSIDING SEMNAS PENJAS UMMI (1).png

Download (551kB)
[img] Text
DAFTAR ISI.pdf

Download (262kB)
[img] Text
Hal. 148-153 (Abdul Aziz).pdf

Download (202kB)

Abstract

This study aims to determine the relationship between arm muscle strength and hand eye coordination of skill passing chest pass in extracurricular basketball SMP Hayat Thayyibah in background by, the importance of the role of arm muscle strength and hand eye coordination in basketball games. This research usesmethod survey with test and measurement technique. The population in this study is a member of extracurricular basketball SMP Hayat Thayyibah, amounting to 26 people. The sample of research is all members of extracurricular basketball of SMP Hayat Thayyibah which is 26 people, with sampling technique using total sampling. Instruments used in this study include: (1). The arm muscle strength test (2). Hand eye coordination test (3). Skill test passing chest pass. Data analysis technique using multiple correlation statistic correlation technique is looking for the relation and contribution of two independent variables (X) or more simultaneously (together) with dependent variable (Y) using multiple correlation formula, tested significant with Fcount. indicates that (1). There is a significant relationship between arm muscle strength (X1) and skill passing chest pass (Y). (2). There is a significant relationship between abdominal muscle strength (X2) and skill passing chest pass (Y). (3). There is a significant relationship between arm muscle strength (X1) and hand eye coordination (X2) onskills passing chest pass (Y). Based on result of calculation using double correlation technique obtained result of Fcount (29,83)> Ftable (2,64) with significant level 0,05 then H0 rejected, it means there is relation between arm muscle strength and hand eye coordination to skill passing chest pass in a basketball game at SMP Hayatan Thayyibah. Based on correlation result X1, X2 there Y obtained Fcount (29,83)> Ftable (2,64) with significant level 0,05. By getting the result of calculation Rx1x2y0,850 equal towith category pertained enough strong and construction simultaneously R2 x 100% = 0,8502 x 100% = 72,25% and the rest 27,75%. This means that mastery of arm muscle strength and hand eye coordination contributes toskills passing chest pass in basketball games of 72.25% and the remaining 27.75% by other variables.

Item Type: Conference or Workshop Item (Paper)
Uncontrolled Keywords: arm muscle strength, hand eye coordination, passingchest pass skill.
Subjects: L Education > L Education (General)
L Education > LB Theory and practice of education
Divisions: Fakultas Keguruan dan Ilmu Pendidikan > Jasmani Kesehatan dan Rekreasi
Depositing User: Perpus ID UMMI
Date Deposited: 27 Sep 2018 07:07
Last Modified: 27 Sep 2018 07:07
URI: http://eprints.ummi.ac.id/id/eprint/449

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item